Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Here Then Gone

Here Then Gone

With the blink of an eye, I‘m beautiful, confident, lustful, wanting and craving alls attention.
With the blink of an eye I’m a dangerous outspoken warrior stalking her prey.
With the blink of an eye I’m a wounded cub without love snapping, bearing fangs, shutting all behind ramparts.
Each time my eyes close new emotions and memories bombard my frame of mind.
It’s often quite humorous to watch as the many emotions that come bubbling up from the pits of hell.
Leaves others speechless and awaiting the horrors yet to come,
But mostly It’s quite shameful for I’ve no control, everyone else able to pull my levers, press buttons, that are out of reach to the one demanding control over their own sanity.
I pray to the heavens, I bargain with hell yet to no glory do I hold.
With the blink of an eye those long past roamers are free, for seeking guidance from those left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment