Friday, June 24, 2011

My Suppliers Demands

So I love yarn, to the extent that i'd love to throw all my yarn out of their bug/rodent free containers and swim in my lovely's. As I blissfully whisper "My Precious" to each and every ball, loose skein, and odd bits that I have. Though that in all reality probably wouldn't be a great idea, i'd create quite a mess of knots that even Hermione Granger couldn't swish and flick her wand too. The Majority of my stash comes from three suppliers, One being of course my mom, Two my grandma when she comes down for visits about once a year, and three the odds and ends my sister that too loves the crafts but has no patience for. For the most part my mom is the main dealer that smuggles my addiction to me, but this supplier too has demands. In her ladies magazines and own thirst for trinkets which she comes up with, an assortment of projects for me. One year I made a cowl for the colder months that she rides on the back of  the motorcycle along with my dad on their trips. Then last year I made a decorative pillow which took time to finally place on top of a fitted pillow, She now has plans on a set of pillows. This past Christmas I made a pair of wine cozy's that made the patterns myself that she just happened to find in a magazine, easy enough to do, and fun to make, then had to make one for grandma too. Now it's on to the Creepy Cute Crochet she found for my Mother's Day Present from her and the boys...My suppliers demands will keep me busy, she betters my skills, and pushes me to do more as well as getting me out of my comfort zone....I'm on my way to success because of my suppliers demands







No comments:

Post a Comment