Thursday, July 7, 2011

getting somewhere

Last year I decided to go to school for cosmetology, it's an industry that no matter what there is always a job. Always someone looking to better themselves one way or another. The people can be the most amazing people that anyone could ever meet, the most interesting hobbies...they have their desires, their weakness, they have the ability to pass hours of beautiful conversations about, kids, mother-in-laws, that ass of a husband we all seem to have. Our troubles in comparison being that of nothing at all but little ripples in a pool of water. I miss my boys, their need for me, their undeniable love, plus the hours salons, want you to work is close to impossible to negotiate with a family. Husbands hours of work, never knowing the days of which i'll work, and trying to find a sitter to work with those days and times. So I decided to stay home with my boys until the youngest is off to school. Squeezing in time for mom to have a break to knit, read, games, and whatever else is rare but wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment