Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Misplaced My Kiddo!!!

Friday was a long, long day...School lost my kiddo...shakes head...ripping a project apart, knitting was a must that night...my nerves were shot to hell! Thank Goodness My kiddo remembers what mom told him to do!!!Yeppers. He's been a car rider all week, then  his teacher decided to put him on the bus. So when I was there to pick up Sebastian after school the teacher in charge of the knidergarden car riders thought maybe he just didn't come to school, since he wasn't on the list. Of course I dropped him off that morning so WTF Where's he been for almost 8 hours? Went to talk to his teacher she put him on the bus, and if I hurried I could catch him before they left. Dragging Poor Fox and Declan to hurry to the buses. Then having to check each bus since his wasn't there, then checking back with the kindergarden teachers because his teacher had left. Even though one of the students she is responsible for disappeared WoW, What a teacher!!! With nobody at home, We hurried home no way I was going to have him walk 1/4 of a mile down the street to our house to a empty house. But he didn't get off the bus, Driver said he might have gotten on another bus. So I called around to find that he was sitting in the school office and I'd recieved no phone call almost half an hour after school had ended. Drove back to the school Where the other teachers were still looking for him and didn't leave until they knew he was found, and on his way home.Sebastian said he kept telling them that I picked him up, and with the bright orange tape with his name, stating that he was a car rider. Urgh luckily he didn't get on the bus cause God ony knows which one he would have gotten on, and where he could have ended up. He went to sit down and waitted for mom. Very proud of him. Yes very proud of him tried to pull him from her class, but all the classes are full, and the only other alternative is that he goes to another school. I was close to asking if those other schools misplaced their kids, if not lets do it. With it still being the first of the school year it'll be a while before kids are swttched around and what not. So as soon as I can change him I will. Can't believe this teacher. Doesn't evn stick around to find out he's okay or some sick perverts play toy. Told hubby I'm just going to start texting her everyday to inform her that he's a car rider. Bloody idiot! It's amazing at what kids listen to just glad he did and is okay. The School nor the teacher Never really appologized just stated that they have meetings to avoid this type of thing, that it was a miscommunication, the teachers new to the school. Best friends with the principle, never heard a bad thing blah, blah, blah about her. Playing the whole try to calm a raging storm. Come Monday I will be talking to the teacher, if nothing else maybe she won't want to deal with me and want to have him changed. Rather have any of the teachers that was worried about him, to be his teacher. Not one that pushers the kids out the door to leave regardless of her having important things to do. Would have thought a missing kid would have been number one concern. Dunno different time we live in that's for sure. Hate to think what else we have in store for us. Hopefully something good comes out of all of this, if nothing else maybe it opens their eyes a bit more to be just a tad bit more catious of the kids. For me to to be more involved. Because you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment