Monday, November 5, 2012

Simple Joys of Success!

Surprise, surprise here's another post. Friday we went to Sebatian's Fall Festival after school. It was wonderful to see all the kids running around spending tickets to play the fun activities in each of the clasrooms. A few kidscame and said "hi", to us and even an surprise hug from one of Sebastin's friends. It's nice to see that he is making friends. The kids got to fish, make slimy goo, dig for diamonds in a bucket of ice, ring toss, hay rides, and take pictures. Collecting candy as we went. Friday morning I sent the Razorback Hat with my son to give to his teacher to add to their silent Auction Basket for that evening. Not even an hour into class I sarted receiving texts asking for orders for my hat. His teacher wanted three for her children. The coach wanted two for his wife and nephew. All of a sudden each teacher was making their lists of requests. It was wonderful to see that something so simple was becoming the highlight of the day. While at the School here and there, kids and parents alike were chattering about the Razorback Hat. Each wondering where it had came from. Before leaving that evening the last we had heard the Silent Auction basket for the Kindergaten was going for close to $300. Wow!!! If I had thought the hat would have been such a success I would have left a card for others to go to my site and add their orders. But silly me didn't. Simple Joys Of Success! I am eagerly hoping to see My hat walking around on, one of my seldom few visits out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment