Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

THe last few years I have made gifts for my wonderful mother for Mother's Day. This year will be no different. I had been hunting down ideas for a while as to what to make the woman who has everything, and what she doesn't have she tends to get for herself. Plus she's a picky, picky, picky on what she likes. Luckily last week my mom had a resquest for a Sweater Wine Cozy. Originally glancing through a magazing my mom found wine cozies that resembled sweaters, with beautiful cables and ribbing, with a scarf, the other with buutons going down a cable with pockets on the side. This fun little project was my first design that I created and failed to write down. Luckily I take pictures of ech of my projects annd was able to study he picture to sit down and start again. This time sucessfully writting down the pattern as I went.





No comments:

Post a Comment