Monday, January 19, 2015

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

For those of you that follow my blog, last I mentioned was that my family was expecting another little boy that was to be due in March of last year. Well first surprise turned out to be having our nephew born January 23rd, then five days later as I started the whole process of labor while walking to the bus stop to pick up my oldest from the bus stop. Came home worked on homework, started supper, and just as supper finished. I told my husband that I didn't think we'd make it through supper and started to very quickly pack for the hospital. This being my fourth pregnancy, it's very easy to know exactly what to pack and to pack light! Kiddos were loaded up and off we went. Walked in popped out a kiddo. Quite Seriously easy as eating pie.





 A kiddo that turned out to be a little girl. Mind you I had been crocheting/knitting up a storm tons of pink little items, with a boys name picked out. Mother's intuition right there. Haha!!! Very surprised and shocked we called our precious little Girl Clementine which I had picked out for our second son who turned out to be a boy. The greatest surprise of them all. Four healthy children and to top it off a little girl to end our run. Not that I'll say she's our last. I've had a streak of saying no more and then another comes along. One precious gift I'd never expected nor thought would happen. Sebastian loves his sister and is the best big, protective brother of her. It melts my heart to see the dedication he puts towards her and her bossy ways. One Girl to rule them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment